Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

I don't have a lot of time left in Korea and there is still so much I want to do before I go! Unfortunately I can't do it all :(
This past weekend, I did make time to go and see the National Geographic International Photo Exhibition at the Seoul Arts Centre. I've been itching to see this for ages, since I love photography and nature - what more could I ask for! I met my Rhodes friend Dani there, and she joined me in Insadong afterwards for some last minute Christmas shopping. We also stumbled upon the best beef-grill restaurant I've been to in all of Korea! And afterwards we relaxed with a cup of tea and some honey cookies in one of the famous tea houses. It was a great day, although I must admit I don't have as much energy as I used pre-pregnancy...I was pooped when I got home!

Seoul Arts Centre - Random display

Seoul Arts Centre - Random display

Seoul Arts Centre

Charming Insadong

Charming Insadong

Charming Insadong

Charming Insadong

Charming Insadong

Charming Insadong

Charming Insadong

No comments:

Post a Comment