Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amidst the craziness

Just to show you that life continues as normal, despite the hectic football schedule on top of normal crazy life!!
This morning I squeezed juice from some beautiful grapefruits I bought in the market. I could feel the goodness seeping into my blood when I drank it :) It made me miss Mom/Deano's veggie garden so much!


The next two pictures are of a task one of my students had to do. They were each assigned an 'unusual situation' they were found in, and then had to explain their way out of it. I hope this is not a reflection on me...!! It was quite entertaining to read though!




Good luck to Bafana Bafana tonight for their match against Uruguay. I'm going to try and drag myself out of bed at 3:30 am, but if I don't, I'll be dreaming of your victory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment