Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween

I painted a mask for our Halloween party tonight, but when I got home from work all the paint had cracked and peeled off - so sad :(

One of my favorite students, Eddy, in his Dracula outfit.

Eddy and Eric, one of my naughtiest students - no, THE naughtiest student....says he's going to be an FBI agent one day. I think he's going to be on the FBI's most-wanted list one day....

My baby students' Halloween art work...
A typical 8-year old drawing - very cute!

A very impressive piece of art-work from Peter (not the brightest, but clearly artistically gifted!)

That's what I love about teaching - noticing all the different ways that kids are talented, gifted and bright. It's a rewarding job, and sometimes I wonder who is learning more - the kids or me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment