Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How wonderful life is

Stella was 4 months old yesterday...how time flies!
There's a song. It's called 'Your song', by Elton John. It's one of my all-time favorites, and it makes me think of Stella every time I hear it. The chorus goes a little something like this:
"I hope you dont mind....
I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words,
how wonderful life is,
now you're in the world!"



Chatting to cousin Owen at the airport.



It's always fun at Noa's house...look at all these toys!





We tried out Marlize's bumbo the other day. Could this mean she's ready for solids?!




Mom is on holiday in England visiting the Roets', so I'm doing her swimming lessons for her while she's gone. I was a bit worried about how I was going to juggle Stella and the swimmers at the same time....



But she seems quite happy next to the pool!



Wonder what she's thinking with this as her view.....?


2 comments:

  1. Cute poolside photos Tess! You are such a wonderful Mom to your little Stella ~ how wonderful her life must be to have you as your mom! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the swimming Tess! Those kids betta be super fit when I get back. Please don't let anyone accidently bump Stella into the pool, hey!

    ReplyDelete