Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cruizing the West Coast

Our group at the Buddhist carvings near Soesan.

Spear throwing at the Fortress

The arboretum...plant-lover's heaven! And our lunch spot. This is me with Joy and Gina from China.

Hana, dul, set!

The Nore Bus! I did a rather impressive version of Africa (by Toto) ;)


This weekend, the YMCA, where we go for Korean classes, took us on a field trip down to Seosan and Taean. It was awesome, so interesting and nice to get out of the city for a change! But best of all we went to the beach :) which I have been itching to do since I got here. The water was so warm too that we could have swam! It was loads of fun, and we were a really great bunch! And we rocked the Nore BUS on the way home - too cool!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Tess ... I only saw this post now! I don't know why your posts aren't updated on my blogger profile? I didn't even realise you posted this! Well done on singing Africa ... your heart must have been bursting at the seems with pride! xxx

    ReplyDelete