Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

28

I turned 28 last Friday! I can't believe I'm 2 years away from being 30...Scary thought.
It was a great birthday. As always, I got spoilt by everyone at home. Especially Mom, who sent me off to the salon at lunch for a pampering, and spent all day in the kitchen preparing snacks and food for our braai on Friday night. Birthdays at home are the best, where it really feels like it's your birthday :)

Celebrating with old friends

Stella getting some vitamin D

Coincidentally I happened to be 28 weeks pregnant at the same time! Janine took some great photos of my bulging belly, and had fun editing them afterwards too! Thanks Janine :) I know where I'm going for all my photo shoots in future - she did a great job!

*photos in the next post*

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tess, you looking swell!
    I had a photo shoot with Megs at the same stage of pregnancy as you, in the same pool, wearing the same hat, carrying the same sex.....!!!!
    Will post a picture to your fb!

    ReplyDelete