Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy birthday Gogo!

Dearest Gogo!
We wish you a very very happy birthday, and we are too sad to be so far away from you on your special day. I remember planning your 60th last year when Stella was still in my belly. What a pleasure it would have been to see you two together on your 61st!
May you have a wonderful day, and get spoiled by everyone around you.
Thank you for being the best Mom and Gogo we could ever hope for!
We love you to the moon and back :)
Us2 xxxx

Gogo and Stella have had a very special bond since she was born. Actually Gogo has a very special bond with all her grand children. That's just the kind of person she is I guess...a lot like Granny Grog. Talking about Granny Grog, I bought Stella some powder yesterday, and when I opened it, it smelt JUST like Granny Grog and that house of hers in Stella Street in Vryburg! Memories came rushing back...what a happy moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment