Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love letters

Stella got her first love letter last week....the story goes like this:

It seems that Stella has become quite famous at the library. I'm not sure who likes her more: the old ladies who work there, or the kiddies who hang out or study at the library. We always come home from the library with all sorts of odd toys, snacks or random stuff given to us. Like today, the old lady who is in charge gave Stella a miniature dust pan and duster...I don't know what I'm supposed to do with all this stuff!

Anyway, there is a little 12-year old girl called Felicity, who can speak English quite well, and who absolutely adores Stella. She plays peek-a-boo with her, reads her books and keeps her entertained while I study! Last week, she left the library and game back with some hair pins and this letter for Stella:



She is very sweet. I think I'll definitely have to keep this letter for Stella to read one day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Tess! Stella is getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Any chance you can be home for Emma's Birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Tessa!!:) oh!! cannot wait to meet Stella!!!!

    ReplyDelete