Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seoul Grand Park










Sangyeon and I went to the zoo in Seoul yesterday. It was amazing, I felt like I was really out in the wildnerness, and not in one of the busiest city in Asia! It was tranquil and scenic and there were so many interesting animals to see. Also, by the way, everything in Korea is so well designed to entertain children....I sometimes wish I was a child here! So if any of you moms and dads want to come visit me (wink wink), the kids will have a great time!
But I must say, I'm not crazy about zoos...I don't like the idea of these animals in cages, and some of them look genuinely unhappy to me. But at least Seoul zoo is massive and the animals seem to be well taken care of. Unfortunately my camera's battery was running low after our beach trip on Saturday, and died during the seal & dolphin show :( so I don't have too many pics. Will have to go back and experience it all again!

1 comment:

  1. Would love to come visit you Tess... buy the tickets and we'll be there (wink, wink!)

    Noa's message to you ...
    ijfjkjjfn 8oojddj6678
    ufffffffvvvmcxxlsxsso

    x us x

    ReplyDelete